I could not hinder myself from pondering on the question-had he had fair play ? 我自己禁不住在思忖着,他可曾受到公平的待遇?
Hearn pondered his responses, and lost himself quickly in the dizzying heights of chess . 候恩默默地思考着对策,很快就沉浸在奥妙无穷的棋局里。
As he pondered on the train home something in his own self seemed to have died . 他坐火车回家,在车上前思后想时,他自己身上有些东西仿佛也已死去。
Before treating this problem mathematically we may pause and ponder its physical origin . 在对这个问题作数学处理之前,我们不妨推敲一下它的物理根源。
I pondered it long, lying sleepless in my bunk and reviewing in endless procession the facts of the situation . 我反复想了很久,睁眼躺在床上,回忆在这环境里络绎不断的事件。
Roosevelt pondered churchill's message in the letter for two days and then apparently resolved to act swiftly . 罗斯福对邱吉尔信中提到的问题沉思默想了两天,然后决心迅速采取行动。
He drew on his cigarette and savoured his listeners' curious looks as they pondered this unexpected opening . 他吸了一口烟,同时玩味着听众脸上那种好奇的神情,他们正在考虑这种意想不到的开场白。
"you are just egocentric. you never have any enthusiasm, you never come out with any spark towards me," she said, pondering . 她思考着说,“你自私自利。你从未有过激情,在我面前从未放出过什么生命的火花。”
Shelton pondered as he passed house after house of such intense respectability that even dogs were known to bark at them . 谢尔顿走过一幢一幢的房屋,心里一直在思量着。这些住宅都显出不可一世的堂皇气概,以至于有人说狗都会对着这些房子汪汪吠叫。
Pondering on resources sharing of county libraries 关于县级图书馆资源共享的思考