I was mightily refreshed by the beverage, as much so as a giant with wine . 我喝了这饮料,精神大为振奋,犹如一个巨人喝了酒一样。
For simplicity in the design, the refresh is usually performed from a dedicated memory . 为了简化设计,通常由一个专用存贮器进行刷新。
Heavy dew fell and drenched the moor like rain, and this refreshed me for a while . 雨点般浓浓的露水湿透了荒原,我的精神也振作了一会儿。
Further, we provide plenty of means for the mind to refresh itself from business . 此外,我们提供多种方法,使人从纷繁的事务中恢复身心清新。
I ventured soon after sunrise to quit the room and steal out to the pure refreshing air . 日出不久,我就大胆离开这屋子,偷偷出去吸一下清新的空气。
By contrast, the chilly californian nihilism of robinson jeffers was a refreshing tonic . 相形之下,罗宾逊杰弗斯的加州冷冰冰的虚无主义反而给人以清新兴奋之感。
Indeed they were not agreeable only, but physical, wholesome, nourishing, and refreshing to the last degree . 真的,它们不仅仅好吃,而且能够去病延年,营养提神。
The fashionable intelligence is weak in english, but a giant refreshed in french . 上流社会的消息灵通人士,英语讲得很糟糕,可是说起法语来,却运用自如,神气十足。
Whenever they stopped to refresh themselves with wine, he emptied the goblet just as they were lifting it to their lips . 每当他们停下来喝酒提神,刚把酒杯举到唇边,他就把杯里的酒喝干。
I know i should be dreadfully angry with him, but everyone is so virtuous nowadays that a change is quite refreshing . 我知道我应该对他大发一通火,可是如今人人都那么圣洁,换换口味倒十分新鲜。