- He always said in battle . " never mind the manoeuvres , just go straight at ' em .
- Knowing he was the only son , to call him out and aim so straight at him
- He always said in battle . . . " never mind the manoeuvres , just go straight at ' em .
- As she took them , she looked straight at me . i lowered my eyes and blushed
- He held his head high , and looked straight at denisov as though he were suppressing a laugh
- At that moment , i saw master walking by and then turn around and look straight at me
- Course i never could throw anything straight at school . crooked as a ram s horn
- Ed looked straight at old dr . conklin . nobody is going to cut off thatleg ！ he said
爱德直视着老医生康克林。 “谁也别想切除那条腿！ ”他说。
- Shevchenko created space to get in a shot but could only direct his effort straight at zaid
- At the entrance to the park the notice board stood tall , its shadow pointing straight at him