- I waived the discourse, and began to talk of my business .
- Clutton and lawson talked of the multitude with enthusiasm .
- They talked of the alterations they must make in the house .
- Her mother would talk of her views in the same intelligible tone .
- I talk of dreams, which are the children of an idle brain .
- She talked of all things with remarkable vividness of memory .
- They know that the talk of the railway going smash was folly .
- Some balloonists talked of using captive ballons from ships .
- Max had not compelled him to talk; he had talked of his own accord .
- Incidentally, it is just nonsensical to talk of fattening food .