- Then we talked of the wine and nibbled bath oliver biscuits .
- But the words stuck in her throat, and she began talking of the weather .
- We talked of the melancholy end of a gentleman who had destroyed himself .
- While the boys worked, they talked of the lickings they would likely get .
- The salesman tried to lead me on with talk of amazing savings on heating bills .
- They are continually talking of the past, because they enjoy remembering it .
- When your father built this house, it was the talk of levenford .
- He began to talk of my going to west chester in order to embark for ireland .
- At home also he listened to considerable talk of financial investment and adventure .
- You lousy kid, you've only eighteen, where do you talk of getting away ?