- He looks like he 's got an axe to grind. better have a talk with him .
- The speaker seasoned his serious talk with some jokes .
- You shouldn't have straddled when talking with the guests .
- You've got a hinge on your tongue and you talk with both ends .
- The governor persuaded both sides to continue their talks with the moderator .
- They all talk with the same depressing harsh arid tongue .
- He continued intensive talks with sisco in september and october .
- He often goes into the masses and has a heart-to-heart talk with the workers .
- I talked with lotte concerning the incredible delusion of the human mind .
- I, indeed, talked comparatively little, but i heard him talk with relish .