- He stood on the bridge over the little winding brook .
- The bridge was washed away .
- Gradually filling with water, the boat drifted under the bridge .
- Robert jordan was climbing down into the framework of the bridge .
- The bridge is down .
- Between the bridge and the fort, stood a single company of infantry .
- Across the bridge of her nose ran an adorable little line of freckles .
- They were placed by a derrick mounted on rails on the bridge deck .
- Why did the soldiers blow up all the bridges when they retreated ?
- At either end of the bridge a sentinel stood with rifle at ready .