"i don't think it's fair to laugh at an old song like this," said edward . “我认为拿这样的古老歌曲开玩笑是不体面的。”爱德华说。
He had acquired a wide acquaintance with the more disreputable quarters of the city . 他对这座城市的那些不体面的地区逐渐都熟悉起来。
It is not considered dishonourable to quit a job, even if you have had it for only a short time . 纵使你任职不久,离职也不算是件不体面的事。
The princess, as was her habit, tried to express her amazement in her face, as though she were doing something improper . 公主照例在脸上露出惊讶的神情,好象他在做什么不体面的事情一样。
Ellen , tell him how disgraceful this conduct is 艾伦,告诉他这种行为多不体面。
Do you have to hang your unmentionables there 你非要在这儿晾你那些不体面的东西吗?
It ' s not respectable to be drunk on the street 在大街上醉倒是不体面的。
He was feeling very depressed over this - very shabby 他对这事情总觉得非常沉痛- -非常不体面。
You can ' t be unmarried . it wouldn ' t be decent at your age 你这样的年纪不能不结婚,这样不体面
I m sure it s awful , the way the old ones go on 真的,我敢说这些上了年纪的人的行为是不体面的!