From an honorable, solidly respectable general he had developed in the course of years into a servile flatterer with all the wrong instincts . 在几年之中,他就从一位诚实而受人尊敬的将军变成一个阿谀奉迎、毫无骨气、虚伪之极的臣仆。
They lived in a pleasant house, with a garden, and they had discreet servants, and felt themselves superior to anyone in the neighbourhood . 他们的寓所十分舒适,既有花园又有言行谨慎小心的佣仆,与四邻相比,他们的优越感也就不禁油然而生。
Do not take that tone with me , my good man 不要用那种口气和我说话,我的好男仆
So the servants of king hezekiah came to isaiah 5希西家王的臣仆就去见以赛亚。
Who are you who judge another ' s household servant 4你是谁,竟审判别人的家仆?
I know more about the gods than your priests 我才比你们那个狗屁神仆更了解神。
And saul ' s servants said these things to david 扫罗的臣仆、就照这话说给大卫听。
So she went back to her country with her servants 于是女王和她臣仆转回本国去了。
Fire and water are good servants , but bad masters 谚水火是忠仆,也能成灾主。
[ niv ] ' are not my commanders all kings ? ' he says 他说: “我的臣仆,岂不都是王9吗