It seemed to be in madame olenska's mysterious faculty of suggesting tragic and moving possibilities outside the daily run of experience . 仿佛在于奥兰斯卡夫人身上的一种神秘的力量:这种力量可以透过事物司空见惯的外表揭示出它实质上感人的悲剧性。
I'm afraid i must be off. please tell madame olenska that we shall all feel lost when she abandons our street. this house has been an oasis . 我恐怕该走了。请转告奥兰斯卡夫人,如果她从我们这条街搬走,对我们大家都是一个损失。这幢房子一直是我们的慰藉呢。
So you see , lancelot , we are much alike , you and l 你看,兰斯洛特我们俩很相象
Security ought to be bee . good morning dr . gransworth 安全上存在.早上好葛兰斯博士
No . if jack palance looked like that lady . . 当然不是如果杰克?帕兰斯长得象她
The nobel prize in literature : frans eemil sillanp 诺贝尔文学奖-弗兰斯埃米尔西兰帕
Actually , i decided to quit , lance . - quit 哦,事实上,我决定退出了,兰斯-退出?
No . if jack palance looked like that lady 当然不是如果杰克帕兰斯长得象她
Lancelot : do you know how to win a sword fight 兰斯洛特:你知道怎样赢得一场击剑吗?
I want peace , lancelot . i ' ve had enough 兰斯洛特,我需要和平我已经受够了