Never pass another car on a curve or near the top of a hill; obey the signs you see along the road . 切勿在弯路或近山顶之处超越它车,要遵守沿途看见的交通标志。
"do not touch exhibitions. some of them are dangerous!" the objects on display were pieces of moving sculpture . “切勿触摸展品,有些展品有危险!”展出的是一些活动的雕塑品。
When symptoms are necrotic, never wait until necrosis is widespread or hardly any virus will be extracted, if at all . 如症状是坏死类型,切勿等到坏死斑扩展,否则,即便提取也很难提出病毒。
You must not talk to or distract the driver 切勿与司机谈话,或分散他的注意力。
No writing , reading during the working time 切勿在工作时间内写信,读信或看书。
Food : do not eat wild fruit in a country park 食物:切勿在山岭间采摘野果进食。
Floor mops should not be used for cleaning the vomitus -切勿以拖把清理呕吐物。
Do not drive too fast through pools of water 驶经积水的地方时,车速切勿太快。
Don ' t have your cuticles cut during salon procedures 切勿在指甲沙龙中割破皮肤。
Do not increase your speed while being overtaken 被其他车辆超过时,切勿加速。