While elizabeth-jane sits waiting in great amaze at the young man's presence we may briefly explain how he came there . 当伊丽莎白杰恩,惊惊慌慌地坐在年轻人面前等待着的时候,我们暂且简短地说明一下他是怎样到这里来的。
The sun beheld the youth dazzled with the novelty and splendor of the palatial scene, and inquired the purpose of his errand . 太阳神见到进来的小青年被他从未见到过的这宫殿周围的辉煌场面弄得头晕目眩,就问他到这里来有什么事。
In 1889 chicago had the peculiar qualification of growth which made such adventuresome pilgrimages even on the part of young girls plausible . 1889年,芝加哥显示着蒸蒸日上的生气,即使是年轻的姑娘也敢于冒险到这里来,试一试命运。
L ' m here to enforce them . l want clean breaks 我到这里来执行,我要求清楚的裁定
L ' m here to enforce them . l want clean breaks 我到这里来执行,我要求清楚的裁定
You were just a kid when you first came here 你第一次到这里来的时候还是个孩子
I ' m here to enforce them . i want clean breaks 我到这里来执行,我要求清楚的裁定
Now , you came here to escape civilization . . 现在,你们到这里来是为了远离文明. .
They are friends of moy s , visiting here . 他们是莫埃的朋友,到这里来玩玩的。 ”
Mr . president , handy , just come up here . okay 总统先生,汉迪,到这里来,好吗?