Their anxious and eager looks were baffled by the deceptive light, or rested only on naked rocks, and straight and immovable trees . 在那易于使人上当的朦胧月光下,他们紧张急切的目光所能看到的,只是些光秃秃的岩石和矗立不动的树木而已。
With a last faint effort, which would have been powerless but for my yielding to it, and assisting it, he raised my hand to his lips . 他用出了最后一点微弱的力,把我的手拉到唇边吻了吻;要不是我顺水推舟把手送过去的话,他自己是根本拉不动的。
The prime minister was, with his habitual energy and in spite of the serious threat to his health, devoting himself intensively to the task of unearthing every possible resource . 首相虽然尚未康复,但他有好动的习惯,故仍致力於发掘每一个可能的办法。
Secretary kissinger and others involved in various aspects of this investigation were operating under my specific authority and were carrying out my express orders . 参与此次调查各方面行动的基辛格国务卿及其他人,是在我的特别指示下行动的,是在执行我的明确命令。
Inside this room sits a motionless macaque monkey 这房间里坐着一个不动的猕猴。
Stability of rotor system with nonlinear vibration 转子轴承系统涡动的稳定性分析
- now you done it . - arms at your side , please -这次可是你自己动的-愿意为您效劳
You been messing with the damn post - puncher again , huh 是你动的穿孔机,没错吧
Sedentary habits often interfere with health 长坐不动的习惯往往有害于身体健康。
Her lively youngsters keep her on the jump 她的那些活泼好动的孩子使她忙个不停。