And then the lady snapped and said , " this is for you to find out , you know ? 那位女士厉声说道:这应该是由你来告诉我的呀!
He cried harshly ; keep at a distance , child ; or go in to sophie 他厉声喝道, “离得远一点,孩子,要不,到里面索菲娅那儿去。 ”
" go ahead , " he whispered harshly to claude . " we ain ' t got all night . “干吧” ,他厉声向克劳德耳语说“咱们没有整个晚上可以消磨。 ”
" i m not mad , " she snapped . " i m merely asking you for a season ticket . “我没发火, ”她厉声说, “我只是要你弄一张全赛季的票。 ”
Good - day , good - day , and mind you dont ride down the dogs , said the uncle sternly “您好,您好,可是别把猎犬压坏了。 ”大叔厉声地说。
What are you about ? cried a peremptory voice , as a sergeant ran up to the party “你们干什么? ”突然一名士兵向他们跑过来,厉声问道。
I overheard mrs jones talking vigorously to her servant : in plain terms , scolding her 我偶然听到琼斯太太对女佣人厉声说话,实际上,是在斥责她。
" now , " says achumyelof sternly , moving his eyebrows up and down , " now , whose dog is this ? “是啊” ,阿楚迈洛夫厉声厉色,眉毛竖了又竖地说: “是啊,这是谁家的狗? ”
Give a good shout , says he , and you can take them all , tihon concluded , with a merry and determined look at denisov “我要狠狠抽你一百鞭子,看你还装不装傻。 ”杰尼索夫厉声说道。
Avoid inflammatory or intimidating statements . consider your response carefully before snapping off something you ' ll be sorry about later 避免激动的威胁或陈述。在厉声责骂某事后,小心地考虑你的回应。