Chrysler should go into bankruptcy rather than approach the government for help . 克莱斯勒汽车公司应宣告破产,不应去向政府求缓。
Dr. macphail hardly knew why he had made up his mind to appeal to the governor . 麦克费尔医生自己也弄不明白为什么决定去向总督说情。
Mother has promised to soften father up a bit, and then we'll ask him for the money . 母亲答应先去说服一下父亲,然后我们再去向他要钱。
Immediately, collins was on his feet, wheeling about in time to greet hannah baxter . 柯林斯连忙站起来,转过身去向仅纳巴克斯特问好。
Those missing flattops weren't covering the oncoming san bernardino force . 那些去向不明的航空母舰,并没有掩护向圣贝纳迪诺海峡进犯的舰队。
They run about everywhere to borrow money, and everybody tells them that they have none to lend . 他们到处去向人借贷货币,但人家都说没有货币出借。
I wager you told him where you were going before he told you where he was going . 我敢打赌,在他告诉你他到什么地方去以前,你一定先把你的去向告诉他了。
I was back in washington as chairman of chrysler to make the case for government help . 我作为克莱斯勒汽车公司的董事长回到华盛顿去向政府申明求援的理由。
But for these little extras, i suggest that you wait till a navy ship appears again . 至于这些高档货嘛,虽说是小意思,可我看你还是等下次海军来了船再去向他们要吧。
I think it better, however, not to complain to miss bulstrode. one has to be on one's guard when dealing with that one ! 可是我想还是不去向布尔斯德罗德小姐抱怨。跟这个女人打交道,可要当心点。