She seemed still to be trying to decide whether to have a concert career against her papa's whishes . 她仿佛到现在还在踌躇,是否应该违逆她爸爸的意旨,去过音乐生涯。
How can it be for vernon's good to quit an easy pleasant home for the wretched profession of literature ? 离开一个舒适安逸的家去过可悲的文学生涯对维农会有什么好处?
I do n't think i am going today . first , i am feeling a bit tired ; secondly , i have been there several times before . 我想今天不去了,一则我有点累,二则我去过好几趟了。
People who visit my office at chrysler are often surprised that i don't have a computer terminal on my desk . 去过我在克莱斯勒公司的办公室的人往往都有点惊讶,因为我桌上没有电子计算机的终端装置。
I had been to a few of these parties because i wanted to see the inside of some of the washington mansions i had heard so much about . 我去过几次这样的晚会,因为我想看看华盛顿那些负有盛名的高大门户的内部风光。
Eat it as if you are in some exotic country . . 假装你在什么一些你从没去过的国家
- no , never been there . - promise me you ' ll go -不,没有去过-向我保证你将来会去
Go to a place you ' ve never been to every year 每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
He talks as if he had been to the united states 他说的就好像曾经去过美国似的。
Go to a place you ve never been to every year 每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。