From one 's own front door to home or foreign hills or sands and back again , everything is to hand . 从自家的前门到国内国外的山区或沙滩旅游并再返回来,一切都垂手可得。
My dear, if you have the viscountess and charlie stott at the same time you simply must put them in adjoining bedrooms . 亲爱的,要是子爵夫人和查利斯托特同时到府上作客,你可得把他们安排在相邻的卧室呀。
The use of standard color solutions or of most proprietary devices is impractical because of possibilities of breakage, spillage, or lack of a suitable power source . 因为标准色度溶液或大部分专利仪器存在破裂、泄漏或缺乏合适的可得能源,所以它们没有实用价值。
You know , we got to be careful what we say around here 我们在这儿谈论可得小心
It depends upon how you dewelop your talents “那可得看你怎样发展自己的才能了。
Look at that fox . gotta get her number 看那个辣妹。 (我)可得拿到她的电话号码。
But maybe after . arturo is born . oh , tessa -可得等到阿图罗出生以后-哦,苔莎
Trucker - bait ho ' s no more . - kiss my ass 不再跟那些司机们交易了-这可得我说得算
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down 千古之业非坐守可得
But maybe after . . . arturo is born . oh , tessa 可得等到…阿图罗出生以后-哦,苔莎