In advanced breeding programs, parental differences and variability in hybrid progeny may largely reside in multiple gene systems . 在当代的育种计划里,亲本的差异和杂种后代的变异,可能绝大部分都属于多基因系统。
Posterity will remember him for the books in which neither farce nor bleakness has the upper hand, but in which affection and close knowledge are united . 后代记得他因为他写过几部既不胡闹也不阴冷的书,其中既有热情,又有切实的知识。
In the charter of the united nations, the peoples express their determination to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war which has brought untold sorrow to mankind . 在联合国宪章中,各国人民表示决心要使人类后代不再遭受曾给人类带来无穷痛苦的战祸。
Individuals crossing exclusively within the same population produce more progeny than those crossing in both directions and thereby use up some of their gametes for the production of inviable hybrids . 完全在同一种群内进行杂交的个体比以两个方向进行杂交的个体繁殖后代要多,因此为了产生无生机的杂种,就要消耗掉一些配子。
For our country and the future of our descendents . . 为了我们的国家和我们的后代
It can make thousands more like the one we ' ve got here 它可以繁殖出千万个后代
The moment you kill the descendant of corvinus , this 只要你杀死了科维努斯的后代
No , we came together for breeding purposes only 不,我们在一起只是为了繁衍后代
Dogs don ' t mind if you give their offspring away 狗不会在意你将它的后代送人。
Guaranteeing the flow of oil for the next generation 为后代保证充足的石油供应