This was loaded with lumber and the carrier driving the mules leaned back and put on the thick wooden brakes as we passed . 这一车拉的是木材,我们开过的时候,赶骡的车夫向后一靠,扳上粗大的木闸,把车刹住。
His paper of half-finished verses slipped from his knee, his head fell back, his mouth opened, and he wandered by the verdant banks of dreamrivers . 尚未完成的诗稿从膝上滑落下来,他的头向后仰着,张大嘴巴,正在梦游绿草如茵的河岸。
Does your handwriting slope forwards or backwards 你的笔迹是向前倾斜还是向后?
This is supported only for backward compatibility 支持此语法只是为了向后兼容。
I couldn ‘ t help to check what was behind the house 我不由得绕过房子向后走去。
Do you think you could move your car back ward a bit 你能把你的车向后移一下吗?
The troops at the front sent back for reinforcements 前线的军队向后方要求增援。
Syntax is maintained for backward compatibility only 保留语法只是为了向后兼容。
At last pete leaned back with the battle won 最后,皮特打了胜仗,吃完后向后一靠。
The extensions file will refer back to elements inside the 这个扩展文件将向后引用