Pug said haltingly "if it makes you sad, that's different, but i am interested. " 帕格吞吞吐吐地说:“如果说起来使你伤心,那就算了,不过我倒是很感兴趣。”
I had been looking round-in fact, for estella-and i stammered that i hope she was well . 我东张西望,实际是在找艾丝黛拉,于是只好吞吞吐吐地说,她身体一定很好吧。
"no-no madam," answered jeanie, with some hesitation, "i am not feared for i had seen hielandmen before . “不--不--太太”,珍妮的回答有点吞吞吐吐,“我不害怕,我从前也见过高地人”。
For an hour or more hollis stumbled until he reached the point in his career where he joined mi5 before the war . 有一个多小时,霍利斯总是吞吞吐吐,一直到他讲起战前加入军情5局的时候为止。
Don ' t stand humming and hawing , but speak out 有话痛痛快快说出来,不要吞吞吐吐的。
Don ' t stand humming and hawing , but speak out 有话痛痛快快说出来,不要吞吞吐吐的。
Have you been standing me treat ? ” muttered the son . 我站在你对待" ?吞吞吐吐的儿子
" not as anything in particular , " she faltered “随便什么事都行, ”她吞吞吐吐地说。
- do what ? - you know , trip overyourself -我怎么样? -你知道,吞吞吐吐的不行
Do what ? - you know , trip overyourself 我怎么样? -你知道,吞吞吐吐的不行