I kissed her dirty little cheek and felt the dried blood against my mouth . 我吻了吻她那弄脏了的小面颊,感到嘴唇触到了她那已经干了的血迹。
She threw at me a very naughty look, so naughty that i would not kiss her good-night at first . 她对我作出非常淘气的表情,淘气得我起先都不想吻她和道晚安了。
Louisa saw that she was sobbing, and going to her, kissed her, took her hand, and sat down beside her . 露意莎看见她在嘤嘤啜泣着,便走过去,吻了吻她,拉着她的手,在她的旁边坐了下来。
At the conclusion she sobbed again, kissed her sister, promised to recollect all the good counsel she had given her, and they parted . 最后她又啜泣着吻她姐姐,答应要记住她的忠告,她俩就这样分手了。
I would have nailed her . - ok , you wouldn ' t have nailed her 我回去吻她-你不会的
I ' d be happy to kiss her anywhere she wants . smacks lips 我将吻她任何想吻的地方
She embraced princess marya and proceeded to kiss her 她抱住公爵小姐,开始吻她。
You driving with eugenio ? better kiss her now 你坐尤金尼奥的车?最好现在吻她
He kissed her and held her close for a moment 他吻了吻她,把她紧紧地拥抱了一会。
And then i kiss her because she ' s so powerful 然后我吻她,因为她是如此的有力