I slipped out, while lindon was engaged in timidly rebuilding the advances of a friendly sheep-dog . 就趁着林敦正注视着一只和善的牧羊狗的时候溜出去了。
Though his smile was impressively white, and he flashed it often enough, it did not express pleasure . 他脸上永远堆着和善的微笑,给人印象很深,但并不给人以和蔼可亲之感。
He was a good-tempered man, who found it difficult to keep down his jovial easiness even by the bed of sickness of death . 他是个性情和善的人,就在病榻和死人面前也难改变他那逍遥自在的态度。
Cherubic, unflappable, not quite successful in obscuring his penetrating intelligence behind the bland exterior of the perfect civil servant, brimelow became an indispensable part of the negotiations . 布赖姆洛成了谈判中必不可少的一员。他真诚而又镇静。这位地道的文职人员和善的外表无法完全掩饰他的深邃的智慧。
The woman kind towards her neighbors is my aunt 那位对邻居很和善的女人是我的姑母。
For lovely eyes , seek out the good in people 想要有动人的眼睛,请看到人和善的一面。
She ' s pleasant , but a little dull maybe 她看上去很和善的但有点呆滞,可能
A fair face may hide a foul heart [谚]和善的面孔,丑陋的心;人面兽心。
My mother is a kind and gentle woman (我妈妈是一个亲切和善的女人。 )
. . . your sweet side is you best side . . .你和善的一面是你最好的一面