In june 1943 the beaten remnants of the u-boat fleet ceased to attack our north atlantic convoys, and we gained a welcome respite . 1943年6月,被打垮的残存的德国潜艇舰队,不再袭击我们北大西洋的商船队了,因此我们获得了一个值得欢迎的喘息机会。
The dust of the road was hot and the fields panting 路上尘土灼热,田野在喘息。
Iran has won a reprieve at the un 伊朗已经从联合国获得了喘息/暂缓制裁的机会。
Even it the truth is so harsh , it ' s suffocating 就算那是事实,让我无法喘息过来也好
The wagging wasp grasps the crisp clasp for a gasp 摇摆的黄蜂抓住脆钩喘息
Given time , they will raise another army 稍作喘息,他们会征召出另一只军队
She gasped , and the clock is striking twelve 她喘息着, “钟打十二点啦!
I could plowyou under with the rest of helion prime 我可以让你同氦核一号的残骸共同喘息
What ? the breath of a man distracts you 怎么,男人的喘息声让你分神了?
I must . otherwise he ' ll never give me a break 我必须这样,否则他永不会给我喘息的机会。