I will be free with you, i do love her above all the women in the world, and i will have her . 让我坦白地告诉你,我爱她超过世界上所有的女人,我总得娶她。
Even at this obvious moment for candour sue could not be quite candid as to the state of that mystery, her heart . 即便在那一刹那显而易见应该坦白的时间里,淑也不能坦白地把她的秘密她的心情表示出来。
No man can wish for a wife who does not prefer him to all other men; and when i tell you this frankly, i suppose you yourself will thank me for my sincerity . 如果一个女人并不认为你胜过其他所有的男人,你是不能要她成为自己的妻子的。现在我坦白地把这话告诉你,我想你一定会感激我这种诚恳的态度的。
Frankly , we can ' t agree with your proposal (坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。 )
Tell me straight what you think of the plan 请把你对这个计划的看法坦白地告诉我。
To be frank with you , it ' s out of the question 坦白地告诉你,这是不可能的。
Frankly speaking , i hope to get a higher salary 坦白地讲,我希望薪水高一些。
To be frank with you , i am as happy as a king 坦白地说,我和皇帝一样快乐。
The movie , to be frank , moved me to tears 坦白地说,这部电影把我感动得流下了眼泪。
Frankly speaking , it ' s terrible , it ' s not good at all 坦白地说,糟透了,一点都不好。