To these various attentions, mr. swiveller submitted in a kind of grateful astonishment beyond the reach of language . 对于这些各式各样的照顾,斯威夫勒先生服服贴贴地接受,表示出不是言语所能形容的感激与惊奇。
Stifler was i n here earl ier flipping switches 斯蒂夫勒前些时间来过,碰过开关。
Dolohov reined in his horse , and advanced at a walking pace 多洛霍夫勒马缓缓前行。
Was that the best night ever orwhat ? stifler , 今晚很好玩吧?斯蒂夫勒。
" with all my heart , " said mr . swiveller “心领了, ”斯威夫勒先生说。
Stifler , you are not bailing on jim 斯蒂夫勒,你不能放斯蒂夫勒飞机。
Stifler , why in the world areyou focused on me 斯蒂夫勒,你为什么把注意力都放到我身上?
Mr . " styfler , " i al ready told you “斯带夫勒”先生,我已经告诉你
I , uh - i must have came to the wrong place . stifler 我,嗯,我想我来错地方了。斯蒂夫勒。
Scharfuehrer , every time the train stops , 沙夫勒,每次火车停下的时候