You look rested. you seem to have put on some weight . 你气色好多了,体重看来也增加了些。
Leaving, heading for the car, he felt much better . 他告辞出来向汽车走去的时候心情好多了。
My cold 's a lot better but i am still a bit wheezy . 我的感冒好多了,就是呼吸时还有点声音。
She is much better today . 她今天好多了。
You look much better . 你的气色好多了。
The child is getting much better now and is up and about again . 这孩子病好多了,已经可以下地了。
After several sessions at the gym , i feel a lot fitter . 我在健身房锻炼了几次以后,觉得身体好多了。
I have a much better opinion of this kind of men than is entertained by some, as i take them to answer the order of nature . 我对这类人的看法要比某些人好多了,我认为他们是替天行道。
Aziz liked soldiers-they either accepted you or swore at you, which was preferable to the civilian's hauteur . 阿济兹喜欢军人--他们要么跟你友好,要么骂你一顿,比起那种傲气凌人的文官好多了。
Oh , yeah . yeah , it looked a lot worse than it is 哦,唔,唔,看起来比想象的好多了