If the president was involved even indirectly, full disclosure would not be the course selected . 如果总统也牵连进去了,哪怕是间接的,那就不会采取透露全部实情的做法。
Subsequent to lisa's birth, eunice nashman confided to andrew, "your wife is a remarkable woman. " 萨莉生下来以后,尤妮斯纳氏曼曾向安德鲁吐露了实情:“你妻子真是个了不起的女人。”
For years hilda townsend must have lived behind a wall of loyal concealment, a wall which andrew had neither known of nor suspected . 多年来,希尔达场森特一定是生活在一堵死心塌地掩盖实情的高墙后面,而安德鲁既不知道也从未疑心有这么一堵墙。
Whether he should tell the truth to the patient or not 应不应该将实情告诉病人
And i think it was his attempt to talk about the case 我想它是他试着说出实情,
All ' s over , then : does truth sound bitter 那么,一切都过去了。难道实情的滋味
We want to know the truth , but he kept it dark 我们想要知道实情,他却守口如瓶。
You know , talked and stuff , but , truth is , 你知道,聊天呀干什么的可是,实情是
I regret not telling her the truth before she left 我后悔在她离开前告诉她实情。
I hope you ' d teii me if that wasn ' t the case 如果实情不是这样我希望你告诉我