His lordship gave me an indulgent look, and acknowledged my curtsy very graciously . 大法官阁下不惜屈尊降贵地看了我一眼,和蔼地接受了我的屈膝礼。
He talked easily of botticelli, and spoke of fra angelico with a faint condescension . 谈起波提切利,他毫不费劲,说到弗拉安基利科,他甚至带着点屈尊俯就的神气。
"i bet old benjy's feeling a bit cheap," said he, as they got out of their cab at the church door . “我打赌,老彭杰一定感到有点儿屈尊啦,”他说,这时候,他们在教堂门口下了马车。
Since madame condescended to speak to her of her affairs, she would permit herself to say what she thought . 太太既然肯屈尊把她的事情讲给她听,她自然也就大胆地把自己的看法说出来了。
Gudrun is rather self-opinionated. she won't go cheap anywhere. or if she does, she'll pretty soon take herself back . 古娟相当固执己见,她不会低声下气地随便屈就。既使她屈尊低就了,她也会很快反悔的。
When they were together, trudeau treated nixon without any hint of condescension and nixon accorded trudeau both respect and attention . 但是,当他们两人在一起时,特鲁多对尼克松一点没有屈尊俯就的样子,尼克松对特鲁多则是尊重而殷勤。
The governor condescended to say hello to me today 州长今天屈尊就驾对我打招呼。
He resented the way she patronized him 她待他那种屈尊纡贵的样子,他十分愤恨
When it deigns to come , then you know it ' s . . 当它屈尊降临的时候,你知道它. .
When it deigns to come , then you know it ' s . . 当它屈尊降临的时候,你知道它. .