What he deep down wanted to do was to impose a comprehensive settlement sometimes during his term in office . 而他极力想做的事是在他任期内的某个时候强加一个全面的解决办法。
The center is accused of imposing on peripheral economies a growth pattern incompatible with local needs . 他们指责中心地区国家把根本不适合当地需求的增长模式强加给边缘地区国家经济。
We are not engaged in a crusade to force private enterprise on parts of the world where it is not relevant . 我们并不打算进行一场十字军运动,把私营企业强加于世界上对此并不适宜的地区。
China learned that the barbarians of the west had acquired a technology that could enable them to impose their will on the middle kingdom as well as on other asian states . 中国看到西方的蛮夷依仗其技术力量把自己的意志强加于中央王国及其他亚洲国家。
Inflecting their petty rule over the entire globe 把他们美丽的戒律强加给全世界
Inflecting their petty rule over the entire globe 把他们美丽的戒律强加给全世界
The answer is , there is no set of standards 答案是,我们没法将观念强加给他们。
Don ' t enforce your will on the child , please 请别把你的意愿强加于这孩子身上。
Sorry for pushing my hobbies on you . but 把自己的兴趣强加在你身上是不对,但是
Do not try to impose your belief upon others 别试图把你的信仰强加在别人头上。