To make matters worse, we had loans outstanding at many different interest rates . 更糟糕的是,我们未归还贷款的利率诸多不同。
He took the letter in his hand and held it up, but made no immediate overture to return it . 他用手把信拿起来举着,不过并没有立即表示归还。
I did intend to pay that five hundred thousand dollars some time if they had let me go . 倘使他们放我过去,我真是打算过些时候归还那五十万块钱的。
Sato privately expressed "deep gratitude" to nixon for this "magnanimous" decision to return okinawa . 佐藤对尼克松归还冲绳的“宽宏大量的”决定曾私下表示“深为感激”。
Gabriel was about to advance and restore the missing article, when an unexpected performance induced him to suspend the action for the present . 正当加布里埃尔打算走出去把失物归还原主的时候,一个出乎意料的动作使他暂时停住不动了。
You must turn in the key when you leave the hotel 你离开旅馆时一定要归还钥匙。
Give back the keys to the other towns you ve taken 交回钥匙归还你所占领的城镇
The stolen goods were all restored to their owners 被偷窃的东西都归还给原主了。
The property revert to its original owner in1998 财产于1998年将归还原所有人。
She borrowed the book , and gave it back on monday 她借了一本书,星期一就归还了。