"i know that," she said with less heat, but watching him still with eyes from which the old, impatient mockery was not entirely gone . “我知道,”她说,现在语气已不再那么激动,但是在她盯着他的眼神里,往日的那种按捺不住的嘲弄并没完全消失。
The marble hardness left her face; she moved with something of her old bounding step, and flushed in all her young beauty . 她脸上不象先前跟大理石一般那样硬了,她的举动也带出了一些她往日轻快活泼的样子来了,她那焕发的容光,更显出了她青春的美丽。
As latterday missionaries, a few economic development professionals share both the zeal and some of the more unfortunate characteristics of their predecessors . 就像往日的教士那样,一些经济发展的专家既有其前辈的满腔热忱,又有他们的某些更为不幸的品质。
The parents meanwhile are no longer as fit as before 父母这时不再如往日健壮。
How do you pick up the threads of an old life 怎样收拢烦乱的心绪恢复往日的生活?
Picking up the pieces of what used to be my life . . 重拾往日生活的碎片的时候
Picking up the pieces of what used to be my life . . 重拾往日生活的碎片的时候
The old days of license and easy living were gone 往日那种放纵轻狂的日子已经过去。
We frequented that coffee shop in bygone days 往日我们经常光顾那个咖啡店。
Music still charmed her as in the old days 像往日一样,音乐仍旧使她陶醉。