The sickness quite departed, but succeeded by a horrid giddiness and swimming that was almost worse to bear . 病痛已经消失大半,可是接踵而来的却是一阵更加难以忍受的可怕的眼花、头晕。
Think of the pain that god has borne, sending down his only begotten son, to dwell among men on the sinful earth . 想一想上帝忍受的痛苦吧,他把他唯一的亲生儿送到罪孽深重的地球上,生活在人类中间。
Bertha found reality tolerable when it was merely a background, a foil to the fantastic happenings of old books . 当真实不过是一种背景,一块供古书中的虚构故事生长的土壤时,伯莎觉得它是可以忍受的。
And her mother had imparted enough of her own deportment to prevent any striking or offensive vulgarity of manner . 同时她又受过她那仪态端庄的母亲的许多影响,因此在她的举止当中没有任何惹眼的或令人不堪忍受的粗俗之处。
Nowhere did we stop long enough to get a particularized impression, but the general sense of vague and oppressive wonder grew upon me . 我们停靠的所有地方,虽因时间短促没有留下特别的印象,但却使我的心头蒙上了一种莫可名状的难以忍受的感觉。
You are the most impossible person i ' ve ever met 你是我遇到的最难以忍受的人!
That ' s not too bad . i couid aimost iive with that 倒也无所谓,我还是可以忍受的
The rearward regiments are in painful retard 后续部队受到令人难以忍受的阻碍。
Do you think what an athlete could not endure 你认为一个运动员不能忍受的是什么?
What , are you trying to stick it to the old man 你怎么忍受的了这个老家伙的?