I remember being stirred by this speech when i read it in riviera sunshine . 我却忘不了我在里维埃拉的阳光下读到这篇演说时所受到的感动
I shall never forget the tactful patience with which he persuaded him to take nourishment . 我什么时候也忘不了他劝说他增加营养的那种耐心和手腕。
Long afterwards, many would remember those two days in the first week of october with vividness and anguish . 好久以后,不少人仍忘不了十月第一周的那两天,住事还历历在目,回忆令人心酸。
Others remembered not stern micah who had stolen their islands but his mother who had loved the hawaiians . 也有些人,他们不是忘不了偷走了他们群岛的道貌岸然的弥迦,而是忘不了热爱夏威夷人的弥迦的母亲。
I sent a wreath, anxious to make amends; but i could never forget the look on his face when i asked him if he was a spy . 我送去一个花圈,聊以补过,但是,我永远忘不了当我问他是不是间谍时他脸上的那种表情。
The women busied themselves in preparations for the evening meal, sad and silent, but ever attentive to the first want of nature . 女人们忙着准备晚饭,她们就是这样,不管怎么沉默,怎么悲哀,总忘不了自己的第一需要。
However hard he tried , he couldn ' t forget her 不管他怎麽努力,他还是忘不了她。
I can never forget that taste for 1 5 years , biue dragon 我15年来都忘不了,青龙
In any case i cannot forget you , do you know 无论如何我还是忘不了你你知道吗?
L never forgot that . l shook for two days 我一辈子都忘不了我后来浑身颤抖了两天