"that's enough!" furnival jones flashed angrily from the bed . “够了!”弗尼瓦尔琼斯在床上怒气冲冲地大喊了一声。
The words had been snapped out like a command and there were limits to patience . 这话怒气冲冲,就象在下命令,耐心是有限度的。
Querulously, my father and i were seated side by side in my uncle's humber . 我和父亲是怒气冲冲地并排坐在伯父的亨伯牌小汽车里。
The combatants were unequally matched. elias was anger, cornelis spiteful . 争斗的双方是力量悬殊的。伊莱亚斯怒气冲冲,科内利斯则居心叵测。
"what kept you so long?" brockway snapped from a wheelbarrow where he sat . “什么事情使你耽搁得这么久?”布罗克韦坐在一辆手推车上,怒气冲冲地问。
He continued, as we proceeded, to rail against beggars with as much animosity as before . 我们一边往前走,他一边仍然跟先前一样怒气冲冲地骂那些乞丐。
Corell looked at the mayor angrily, and then he turned and went quickly out of the doorway . 科雷尔怒气冲冲地看了市长一眼,掉转身,很快地向门外走去。
Dr. audlin perceived that he was in a rage; he gazed at him, silently, with still eyes . 奥德林大夫觉察到他怒气冲冲,便默不出声,目不转睛地凝视着他。
Why, how very black and disagreeable you look! but that's because i'm used to edgar and isabella linton . 哎呀,瞧你那么怒气冲冲不快活啊!可那是因为我看惯了埃德加和伊莎贝拉林顿。
The next morning, when misery went to the "cave", he was in a fearful rage, and he kicked up a terrible row with crass . 第二天早上,瘟神到“窑洞别墅”来,怒气冲冲地对克拉斯大发脾气。