I sighed in astonishment-the utter desolation depicted in that rude scrawl was overpowering . 我吃惊地叹息着--这匆匆书写下来的无限愁怆之中有一股慑人心魂的力量。
You are independent of economic considerations and so you're without fear, without the proper understanding . 你在经济上没有后顾之忧,所以无愁无虑,缺少应有的体验。
Hilma had been talkative enough, chattering on from one subject to another, never at a loss for a theme . 希尔玛讲得很多,唠唠叨叨的谈谈这个题目,又谈谈那个题目,从来不愁没题目谈。
Hist may be, and should be precious to you, but killdeer will have the love and veneration of your whole people . 希斯特自然也值得你珍惜,但‘鹿见愁’更值得整个特拉华族的爱惜和崇敬。
The rain had almost ceased, the world was gray and sad, the exhausted storm was sighing and sobbing itself to rest . 雨已经快停了,天愁地惨,风已经刮不动了,正在那里唏嘘,叹息,慢慢的静下来。
The whole house was roaring with laughter and applause, and he saw only an ignoble farce that made him sad . 观众看得津津有味,哄堂大笑,不断鼓掌,他却觉得这不过是一出无聊的闹剧,只能使他愁上加愁。
She sat down, thinking, for never before had she seen cowperwood's face wearing such an expression of stern, disturbed calculation . 她坐下来沉思了,因为她从来没有看见柯帕乌的脸上显出这么冷酷、惶恐的愁虑。
The anxieties of the past week had left her exhausted 上星期把她愁得没精打采。
You can ' t drink these feelings away . - watch me 借酒浇愁愁更愁,大卫-你看好了
- you can ' t drink these feelings away . - watch me -借酒浇愁愁更愁,大卫-你看好了