Jeanie followed in patience, and with her eyes fixed on the ground, that she might save herself the mortification of seeing her companion's absurdities . 珍妮耐心地跟着她,两眼盯住地面,免得瞧见伴侣的滑稽相心里懊恼。
Her sorrow, her disappointment, her deep regret when i told her that i was obliged to leave devonshire so immediately--i never shall forget it . 当我告诉她我必须立刻离开德文郡时,她的悲伤,她的失望,她的深深懊恼--我决不会忘记这一切。
Her cowardice began to trouble her in a way 对自己的怯场,她现在感到有些懊恼了。
I think this tale would win my daughter too 勃拉班修,木已成舟,不必懊恼了。
For this depraved world , you will see me feeling upset 你会看到我为了他们而懊恼。
Much to his chagrin , he come last in the race 使他非常懊恼的是,他在比赛中未能取胜。
Never feel guilty about getting out of a bad situation 永远不必为摆脱了苦海而懊恼。
I was so annoyed with myself to have missed the penalty 我对我自己射失点球非常懊恼。
I do feel mad about making that stupid mistake (我犯了那个愚蠢的错误确实懊恼不已。 )
Tears of vexation came into princess maryas eyes 懊恼的眼泪,从公爵小姐眼里涌了出来。