We lived in a small cabin in the mountains, and though the surrounding country was lovely, evidently our manuscripts weren't . 我们住在山区的一幢小屋里,虽然四周景色宜人,可是所写的稿子却并不如此。
In the late summer of that year we lived in a house in a village that looked across the river and the plain to the mountains . 那一年的晚夏,我们住在村中一幢房子里,望得见隔着河流和平原的那些高山。
When you were small, you learned soon enough that with us who live here, the sea is no sport but a way to survive . 你在很小的时候,老早就知道,对于我们住在这里的人,海并不是好玩的,乃是赖以活命的。
My married daughter is living alongside of us 我那结了婚的女儿和我们住在一起。
I took it for granted that you would stay with us 我满以为你会和我们住在一起。
That ' s your mother ? - we live on the wind -这是你的母亲? -我们住在清风之上
I hope that you can come and stay with us soon 我希望不久您能来和我们住在一起。
- that ' s your mother ? - we live on the wind . . -这是你的母亲? -我们住在清风之上
That ' s your mother ? - we live on the wind . . 这是你的母亲? -我们住在清风之上
That ' s your mother ? - we live on the wind -这是你的母亲? -我们住在清风之上