Here am i living from hand to moutha needy adventure . 我这里只能勉强糊口当一个一贫如洗的冒险者。
He roared at the man: "water! you'll get no water from me! " 他对那个人吼道:“水,你别想从我这里要到水!”
Every surmise about him, and every practical question, was referred to me . 每一个关于他的揣测,每一个实际的问题,都提到我这里来。
I have the bill here, so you can see exactly what i got at the grocer's . 我这里有帐单,所以你可详细地了解我在食品店里都买了些什么。
Distracted by the morning din, i hardly heard my transportation approaching . 在清晨的喧闹声的干扰下,我没有听见我的运输工具在向我这里走来。
Yes , i keep many pets here , such as dogs , cats , snakes , crocodiles and tropical fish . 是的,我这里养了许多宠物,象狗、猫、蛇、鳄鱼和热带鱼。
He'll take the money from me and give me a sound beating into the bargain, i shouldn't wonder . 他会把钱从我这里要回去,此外还会痛打我一顿,这是不屑说的了。
The elfin was driven out from the green grass, and from me the summer dream beneath the tamarind tree ? 把小妖从绿茵中驱除,又从我这里把罗望子树下的夏梦逐出?
His great terror was with relation to his wife, for fear he should have received any injury from me, and should communicate it further . 最大的恐惧是关于他的太太,怕的是他从我这里得到什么毛病,会传到她身上。
Drop in whenever you come to see your parents 你来看望父母时顺便来我这里坐坐。