Hearn gave a conventional response, settled his head comfortably in his large hands, and tried to study the board . 侯恩用通常的走法应了一着,一双大手把脑袋一托,摆了个挺自在的姿势,就琢磨起棋局来。
I stepped forward to where the moor was, and took him by surprise with my arm under his twist, and tossed him clear overboard into the sea . 我跨到那摩耳人身边,冷不防用手把他拦腰一抱,一下子掼到海里。
He took to biting the rosebuds now, and tearing them away from his teeth with a hand that trembled like an infirm old man's . 他现在开始咬着玫瑰花苞,又用手把花从牙齿中扯了出来,他的手颤抖着象一个虚弱的老年人的手一样。
I tell thee that there is a hand of fate who twines them up to bear the burden of his purpose, and all things are gathered in that great rope to which all things are requisite . 我告诉您,有一只命运之手把它们拧到一起,让它们承受它的重担,一切都被拧进这股大绳了,一切都必不可少。
Ldpe side seal softloop handle and bottom guesst bag 高压聚乙烯边封软手把拎袋。
The plumber screwed up the tap by means of a spanner 管子工用板手把龙头旋紧。
Clicks tongue uh , you all work atthe handlebartoo 你们也都在“手把”酒店工作
[ clicks tongue ] uh , you all work atthe handlebartoo 你们也都在“手把”酒店工作
Hdpe soft loop roll handle and papercard in bottom bag 低压聚乙烯烫园手把方底
Right - handed batters usually hit to left field 右撇子击球手把球打到左外野。