In vain they rush frantically round from place to place , trying to escape from avenging boredom by mere clatter and motion . 他们徒劳地狂躁地到处跑动,想通过咿哩哇喇和活动肢体来摆脱成为报应的无聊。
No , it does . it does . just not very well 不,会有报应的,会有的,只是时候未到
We have brought a terrible judgment upon ourselves 这已经给我带来了可怕的报应
We have brought a terrible judgment upon ourselves 这已经给我带来了可怕的报应
And louis xv . ? why precisely on louis xvi . 为什么刚好在路易十六身上得到报应呢?
And you know something ? maybe that ' s exactly what he deserves 可能这就是他的报应
Her selfishness will come home to roost someday 她的自私总有一天会得到报应。
He reaped the whirlwind he had himself stirred up 他自作自受,遭到了加倍的报应。
When this war is over , there will be a reckoning , 战争结束后,你们会遭报应的
There is the nemesis of your slave philosophy 复仇女神会给你们的奴隶哲学以报应的。