He was a grain buyer and the agent for several insurance companies and he also loaned money at high rates of interest . 他收买粮食,是好几家保险公司的掮客,还放高利贷。
Have i been a briber of votes? --a buyer of boroughs? the agent of corruption for any purpose, or on behalf of any party ? 我曾经贿选过吗?我曾经收买过市民吗?曾因任何目的或为任何党派而营私舞弊过吗?
Many of our biggest losers were part of philco-ford, the appliance and electronics firm we had bought in 1961 . 我们赔钱最多的买卖大多来自菲利福特公司,我们在1961年收买过来的一家用具和电子器材公司。
Her beauty, her wit, her accomplishments, she may sell to you, but her love is the treasure without money and without price . 她的美貌,她的伶俐,她的才艺以及她本人可能卖给你,但是她的爱情却是不能用金钱收买的无价之宝。
You tell gilligan that he ' s not gonna be buying me off 你告诉吉里根,他收买不了我
But his application was rejected by the security chief , ghost 鬼欲收买大圈,不果。
Compliments cost nothing , yet many pay dear for them 赞美虽然不值钱,多人重金收买之。
You can ' t buy me , howard , so stop trying 你不可能用钱收买我霍华德,以后别再这么干了
The boy spent his entire fortune developing 这个男孩用他所有的财产收买了我们内部的人
And you expect us to be happy ? they ' re buying us 还期望我们可以开心?他们在收买我们!