If you had spent the night in your hotel room, instead of with these immoral girls, you'd both feel as good as i do today . 要是你们呆在旅馆里过夜,不和这些不正经的女人鬼混,那么你们俩今天会和我一样有精神。
That she was doing for an earnest reason what would most naturally be done in jest was at any rate a safe secret . 本来这桩举动,要只是闹着玩的,才最合情理,而她作来,却是为了正经的目的;这种情形本身就至少是秘密的保障。
I'm certainly most grateful, mr. bonhag, returned cowperwood in his grandest manner, and with a desire to smile, but he kept a straight face . 我当然是非常感激,蓬哈先生,柯帕乌以落落大方的态度回答,象是想笑出来,但是保持着正经的面孔。
Why do we have shady magazines hidden in our garage 为什么车房里有不正经的杂志
A merry gathering , but no family portrait 大家欢聚一堂,但不是那种正经的集体画像
A love affair in venice au grand srieux “在威尼斯有个可以认为大正经的情史?
All joking apart , we should set to work immediately 说正经的,我们得立即开始工作。
You guys really get to me . please do ' something ' 你们俩真让我心烦干点正经的好不好
Seriously , how many guns are pointed at me right now 说正经的,有多少枪正在指着我?
That set new standards ofprudery , even for her 这对于她来说又是一次假装正经的好机会