We lay and watched him and i do not think he saw us because we lay so still . 我们躺着看他,他大概没看见我们,因为我们静悄悄地躺着。
You don't find that foreign birds and butterflies come and perch upon your crockery . 你们并没看见过奇奇怪怪的鸟儿和蝴蝶飞来落在碗盏上。
Lisa was good for you tonight; you were more relaxed than i've seen you in weeks . 今天晚上同莉萨在一起对你有好处,我几个星期没看见你这么舒心了。
Half an hour later, there was no sign of even the smallest grass snake, much less a cobra . 过了半个钟头,连最小的草蛇都没看见,更不用提眼镜蛇了。
But he had seen no one search that roof; if he ran he might come face to face with someone coming up out of another trapdoor . 但他没看见有人搜索那屋顶;他要是逃过去;很可能劈面遇到从另扇活动天窗里上来的人。
She thought the child must be a little confused at meeting a stranger instead of miss ley, and unhappy in his disgrace . 她想,这孩子没看见莱伊小姐,而是会见一个陌生女人,一定有点儿惶惑,并且为自己干的丑事而难堪。
Oh , gee , i didn ' t even see you down there 哦,老天,你坐在那里面,我都没看见。
Get off my back ! can ' t you see how busy i am 别罗嗦!没看见我忙成什么样子吗?
1 i didn ' t see you , for i didn ' t wear my glasses 我没看见你是因为我未戴眼镜了。
Don ' t you see our fucking frowning serious faces 你没看见我们一张张愁眉苦脸吗