Mrs. mooney, who was a shrewd judge, knew that the young men were only passing the time away: none of them meant business . 穆尼太太精明得很,她看得出,小伙子们只是寻开心,消遣而已,没有一个是真心诚意的。
Give me noble and higher reasons for enduring meekly what my father sees fit to send, and i will try earnestly and faithfully to be patient . 请给我个更高超的理由,让我可以耐心去忍受天父所决定降临到我身上来的事故,我一定真心诚意地忍耐着。
Whenever you say " i love you " , please say it honestly 无论何时说"我爱你" ,请真心诚意
I sincerely hope you will soon recover 我真心诚意地希望你很快就康复。
He has heartily forgiven me now . 他现在已经真心诚意地宽恕了我。 ”
He has a genuine desire to help us 他真心诚意地愿意帮助我们。
I ' m truly sorry for what i ' ve done to you and yours 我真心诚意地为我所造成的对你和你家人的伤害道歉
They just read our minds . on behalf of the birds , i thank them again 我代表鸟类再一次真心诚意地谢谢你们
Be sincere in your apology 要真心诚意地道歉。
He said that he hopes that it will eventually become a marriage of hearts 他说他希望这最终会是一次真心诚意的联姻。