It is a poor compliment to the vigilance of us soldiers, monsieur, that, do what we will, we never can conceal our numbers . 我们的士兵警惕性实在太差啦!你看,阁下,不管我们怎么保密,还是没能瞒住我们的人数。
To camouflage the operation from the public, the program was given the code name "war program for waterways and reich railways, berlin section" . 为了瞒过众人的耳目,这项计划的代号是“柏林段航道战时营造计划”。
He gave her a grateful, furtive look, and went back to his guest; an impulse had made him hide from her the true condition of affairs . 他向她悄悄地投入感激的一瞥,回到了他的客人跟前去;一种冲动使他把真实的情况瞒住了她。
You were hidden from your father when you were born 你们一出生,就瞒住了你父亲
And l haven ' t told my client , my favorite client . . 而我是瞒着他,我最重要的客户
You were hidden from your father when you were born 你们一出生,就瞒住了你父亲
He was also fined 75 , 000 for the tax evasion 被告亦因瞒税而被判罚款七万五千元。
Because there ' s too many to hide in the closet 因为太多了,藏在壁橱里也瞒不了
You might have all the others fooled ? ? but not me 你或许瞒过了其他人但是我没有
What suspicions ? - you ' re not putting anything over on me -怀疑什么? -你瞒不住我