He had never before been kept in ignorance concerning departures 在这以前,家里有人出门还没有瞒过他。
Sir , our cloaking device has evaded their detection systems 先生,我们的伪装装置成功瞒过了对方的监控系统
You think you can mess with me 你认为你能瞒过我?
Nothing escapes me 没有事情可以瞒过我
" yes , " said the major , " i did wish this fault to be hidden from every eye . “是的, ”少校说, “我的确希望这种过失能瞒过所有人。 ”
We sat in class tuesday morning like a couple of young preachers . we faked it 我们像其他年轻的牧者的夫妇一起上星期二的早课,我们想要瞒过他。
He was my friend : he had no secrets from me , and if this had been so he would have confided in me . 他是我的朋友,他对我没有什么秘密可隐瞒的,如果有这件事他也不会瞒过我的。 ”
He cherished the thought of the duel , hoping to conceal its true cause even from his seconds 所以他的头脑里依旧存着决斗的念头,并希望瞒住这次决斗的真原因,甚至瞒过他的陪证人。
Down there , you always had little presents and christmas - boxes which you tried to hide from your poor friend caderousse 过去,你老是藏着一个小钱袋,想瞒过你这可怜的朋友卡德鲁斯。
To camouflage the operation from the public , the program was given the code name " war program for waterways and reich railways , berlin section " 为了瞒过众人的耳目,这项计划的代号是“柏林段航道战时营造计划” 。