Would you mind locking it up in your safe and letting me have it when i send for it ? 请你把它锁在你的保险箱里,等我派人来取时给我好吗?
They wanted to say something but i told them to hold their horses until i have finished mine . 他们想说些什么,但我叫他们忍耐一下,等我讲完再说。
I came in to sit with them, after i had done my work, and i felt so soothed and comforted to watch them . 等我作完了我的事,进去和他们一块坐着,我望着他们,觉得定心和安慰。
I do say that, if, after i have finished, you feel that death is necessary, then you are making an open choice . 我的确要说,等我发言结束以后,您要是觉得死亡是必要的,那么您就做公开的选择。
I ' ll be back in ten minutes , could you wait for me 我10分钟后回来,能等我一下吗
She kept waiting for my father , and it hurt him 她一直在等我父亲,这让他很伤心
When i strike it , son , it ' ll be for all of us 等我捞到了,儿子,这会是我们大家的
Give me a minute , i ' ll give you a kiss when im done 等我一下,等我打完再来亲你
L got my marker , l ' ll catch up , - come on , 等我拿到我的信号器,我就会赶上来快走
When i strike it , son , it ' ll be for all of us 等我捞到了,儿子,这会是我们大家的