"did not your wife marry you because of the money and the conveniences you bring her? " “您太太嫁给您难道不是因为钱,难道不是您带给她的一切享受?”
"oh, mother," he would say, "if only i'd been given just a wee bit of brains, i'd not be so much trouble and worry to you. " “呵,妈妈,”他常说,“我要是有一点儿智慧,我就不会给您添这么多麻烦了,就不会让您为我操这么多心了。”
I can give you a round neckline if you prefer 如果您喜欢我可以给您开个圆领口。
I ' m sorry to have made to so much trouble for you 很抱歉,给您带来这么多麻烦。
I call you in stead of the family - education company 我代表家教公司给您打电话。
Right , mr philpott , i ' m putting you through 好的,菲尔波特先生,我这就给您转接。
I represent my family education company to call you 我代表家教公司给您打电话。
We ' ll soon be serving dinner . here is the menu 我们马上给您提供正餐。这是茶单。
Or shall i put you through to his secretary 或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?
I on behalf of the family - education company to you 我代表家教公司给您打电话。