The mayor, impressed by the august presence of the minister of the interior, made according to french practice a speech which he sought to render eloquent . 市长由于内务部长大驾光临而感到荣幸,于是便按照法国的习惯发表了一篇演说,竭力表现自己的口才。
- you taught me well . come on . - lt ' d be my pleasure -你教得很好,来吧-我的荣幸
- you taught me well , come on , - lt ' d be my pleasure , -你教得很好,来吧-我的荣幸
And yet . . . i ' ve never had the honor of meeting him 但. . .我还从来没有荣幸见过他
You should be happy you get to run with candy 你能背着candy跑应该是件荣幸的事
I ' m thrilled and honored to say this 我怀着无比激动的心情非常荣幸的为大家报道
[ t ad ] jimmy , being in your movie is a privilege 吉米,能出演你的电影,真是荣幸
You taught me well , come on , - lt ' d be my pleasure , 你教得很好,来吧-我的荣幸
And so it is a great honor for me to accept this award . 能来领奖是我莫大的荣幸
You taught me well . come on . - lt ' d be my pleasure 你教得很好,来吧-我的荣幸