Celia had those light young feminine tastes which grave and weather-worn gentlemen sometimes preferred in a wife . 西莉娅那种轻松活泼的少女,有时也会使严肃古板历经沧桑的男子着迷。
At the incredulous tone, colorel's fleshy mouth widened in the grin which no doubt charmed the women . 听到这种怀疑不信的腔调,彼得斯上校厚实的嘴张大了,露齿而笑,它无疑很叫妇女们着迷。
That man may not amuse you, dad, but millions of people are mad for him. he makes fifteen thousand dollars a week . 爸爸您可能对那个人不感兴趣,但是几百万人却为他着迷呢。他一星期拿一万五千元。
It was the islands that seemed chiefly to fascinate melvilleor ratherthe whole tropical ambience of the area . 但是真正使梅尔维尔着迷的,主要还是那些岛屿,或者不如说是那个地方的整个热带风光。
Sir alec was a thin, pale man in his late forties, with a sensitive, aristocratic face and an engaging smile . 亚历克爵士是个年近五十的消瘦而苍白的人,他有一张敏感的贵族气派的脸,脸上总要挂着迷人的微笑。
That guy doesn ' t know how to be into someone 那个人根本不知道如何对任何人着迷
The fundamentals fascinate me , i can ' t deny , 基本面令人着迷的话,我也不能否认,
< i > i discovered a film < / i > < i > of human ecstasies < / i > 我发觉这是一部令人着迷. .
What is it that fascinates you about these sheep 是什么使得这对绵羊让人们着迷。
Work fascinates me . i can look at it for hours 工作让我着迷,我一看能看几个小时